FlipGive Stories Sports Parenting

Game On: An Update On The Return of Sport (Sept 14th)

Sep 17 2020

FlipGive is a free team funding app that makes raising money a breeze. Teams earn cash back for buying the things they already need. Get paid whenever you shop, dine out, book hotels or activities.

At a time when games and tournaments are usually in full swing, many players and parents are eagerly awaiting news on when (and how) they'll get back to the game they love. And, while most of us don't have definitive start dates, one thing is for sure: the return to sport is on the horizon. We've created your go-to guide of resources that will keep you informed about the state of sport, updates on major leagues, as well as tips to prepare you and your kids for your upcoming season.

Key State/Province Changes

USA
11 states are allowing all sports as well as tournaments
20 states are allowing all sports
15 states are allowing some indoor + outdoor team sports
4 states are allowing some or all outdoor team sports

CANADA
4 provinces/territories are allowing all sports as well as tournaments
5 provinces/territories are allowing all sports
1 provinces/territories are allowing some indoor + outdoor team sports
1 provinces/territories are allowing some or all outdoor team sports

For live updates, check out our heat map here.

Major League Changes

Regular season begins September 5

Auto racing
Underway

Golf
Underway

Game On Tip of The Week

Reduce physical closeness between players when possible. Maintain at least 6 feet between teammates, coaches, supporters, competitors, and officials while actively participating in the sport. Also try to avoid physical contact such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps or hugs. Check out our new normal back to sports checklist for more information.

Just so you know...

Families are ready to return to sports but with a new playbook: Parents expect mandatory temperature checks, locker room time to be eliminated and mandatory face masks as we as physical distancing enforced by staff.

Comments

• nhadz 6 days ago

Thank you for sharing this amazing post. keep up the great work

kitchen cabinet renovation

• Alice Nelson 6 days ago

That's really good. I appreciate you work. Wiritng this much is no piece of cake. Scholarship Essay Examples

• Zak Brooks 7 days ago

Arts by Ric Sinor are available in the highest quality at competitive prices. Browse my collection and get the best original art paintings for your loved ones.

Regards: Ric Sinor Gallery

• John Taiwo 7 days ago

Discover the real reviews on using the platform. All the pros and cons are collected in a single place. Today Nigeria News

• Oscar Del Rio 8 days ago

Keeping tabs on this schedule. Im ready.
    O. www.flooringelgin.com

• Andrew oliver 13 days ago

When obtaining a certification, students are needed to meet specific academic requirements. They must complete exams that determine their grades. As a result, they seek online assignment assistance from companies that can deliver high-quality work. Professional and quality-oriented, such as Pay Someone to Take My Online Courses aid services are available. We'll tell you why it's critical to preserve quality.

• Oscar Del Rio 13 days ago

I love the organization this blog and site provide. I and the team really benefit from the tips you offer and show it with our work. Check our site to see what we're talking about.

• Elizabeth Greene 14 days ago

Nice, this article helps me to motivate my assignment writers teams. We have scheduled a football match in the United Kingdom. This post gives me knowledge about the game. Thank you for sharing this information

• Patsy J. Moore 20 days ago

Good luck to all the participating teams! These events are all excellent games to join and we hope to be able to next time.
    Patsy, roofing rittman

• Joseph Harwood 26 days ago

It's never too late for your child to try a new sport or play one for enjoyment. A child who works hard, is passionate about the game, and has a natural knack for it may still be able to progress. They are all passionate about a variety of sports, but many individuals are also passionate about a variety of online esports. I also suggested that they have their own games, such as a granny guide to locations and a play township on pc.

• Denver mike 28 days ago

Online Studies are now trending in Education sector, every student of every discipline acquiring online courses to be held and online exams because trend has transformed into Online Media, Students are surfing web and find Do My Course for Me as online tutor help to get high performance in Academic part whatever the field is.

• nhadz about 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing this amazing post. keep up the great work

• ellis howard about 1 month ago

The endless game space is full of games from action to sports, quizzes, minimalistic multiplayer games, etc., all in io games.

• Rhythm Of Heavy Rain about 1 month ago

Word Games on nyt spelling bee

• Mira Adora about 1 month ago

Great resource you have here, thanks for providing this for all of us. Interior Painter Columbia, SC

• Mira Adora about 1 month ago

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors Interior Painter Schaumburg, IL

• among us about 2 months ago

Thanks for your article help me improve my knowledge by reading your informative article. Well written and great job. Hold it up. Thanks!
    flip coin

• Hunter Hunter about 2 months ago

Great to found this site. https://www.cedardumpsterrental.com/ would like to read more.

• Salman Khan about 2 months ago

When you look at Pakistani culture, you cannot ignore the importance of sending gifts to loved ones. We use gifts to express our love and respect for other people who are significant in our lives. Everyone is fond of giving and receiving gifts. Some of the common examples of gifts would be greeting cards, perfumes, and cakes. With technology being a huge part of our lives, sending gifts to Pakistan from any part of the world is quite possible. If you are not living in the country but want to make your loved one feel special, you could do that very easily by sending flowers and cakes of your choice and preference to their doorstep.

• Adam Schule about 2 months ago

After their symptoms have subsided and they have finished quarantine, those with mild symptoms should see a primary care physician in person. The 14-element screening evaluation, as well as a comprehensive physical examination and electrocardiogram, should be performed by the physician (EKG). The patient should not exercise until he or she has been cleared. Whether the patient has a normal evaluation, a positive symptom screen, an abnormal examination, or an abnormal EKG determines the following steps. Get boardpoet4 among us and download for pc.

• Bella Watson about 2 months ago

thanks for sharing

• Hailey Hazel about 2 months ago

Thanks for making this wonderful blog I really impressed with this stuff you have made some great content I really enjoyed this stuff keep doing a great job
    Nokia mobiles

• Richard Sikes about 2 months ago

Exciting! Our teams are eager to play. credit repair brownsville

• Arlene Chaves about 2 months ago

Thank you for being active. https://www.worcesterconcreteservice.com

• Anna lily about 2 months ago

Creative Media Technology has been working in the digital marketing industry for years. We have worked with many businesses and have helped their businesses gain more traffic, leads, and growth by helping the business rank higher on the Search Engine Results Page.
    Our services include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local SEO, Website Design & Web Development, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Search Engine Marketing / PPC. We are the Best Digital Marketing Agency in New York

• Ken Hobbs 2 months ago

Its a good thing that they are slowly bringing back the tournaments despite this pandemic. Atlantic Sign Company

• Christian John Buster 2 months ago

It is really great and I like it a lot! Thank you for the update! concrete contractors

• Ayesha Saeed 2 months ago

google

[url=https://google.com]google[/url]

[google](https://google.com)

"google":https://google.com

[https://google.com/ google]

• Joseph Harwood 2 months ago

Grow Empire: Rome PC is a fun game for the PC. I'm having a lot of fun with this game. My fortifications are made of stone, and my army is formidable. Yes, it's a difficult task. To play this game, you must devise a sound plan. I'm never bored when I play this game here. The only thing I think you should do is add more cities to conquer.

• Kirby Jonathan 2 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing information, please keep sharing. spider solitaire

• Horea Kaii 3 months ago

Looking forward to be watching sports live again.
    Onboarding Software

• Lisa John 3 months ago

EA Games is ready to launch a new game. The Senate has considered at least two proposals to guarantee collective bargaining rights for future university athletes. See More at: https://www.eworldtrade.com/importers/bullion-gold-bars-buyer/

• Hatrove Melani 3 months ago

I really like this article please keep it up. jigsaw puzzle

• jonesDulciee 3 months ago

Thank you for valuable suggestions. https://subwaysurf.co

• Lucille Parham 3 months ago

Thanks for the information on this. I really enjoy the information. google

• James Carry 3 months ago

This is a fantastic idea for turning this into a profitable venture. It's fantastic when your pay to write my coursework becomes a source of income. I also decided to make my streaming hobby a source of income, because I had heard for a long time that anyone could make a lot of money doing so cookie clicker.

• Aric Joshua 3 months ago

This is a fantastic idea to convert this into a money-making venture. It's fantastic when your favorite pastime turns into a source of money. I also made the decision to turn my streaming pastime into a source of income, since I had heard for a long time that anyone can make a lot of money doing so cookie clicker

• Jerome Harley 4 months ago

Often we can find ourselves in different situations regarding violation of the law and it is not easy to solve such problems without the help of a good lawyer, that's why I decided to help many people use the services of one office of lawyers who helped me at one time [url=https://www.paulmankin.com/]lawyer[/url]

• charle ryals 4 months ago

Yes, it's really good to see the time has comeback for the games. Many parents, children love this time for having a better sources of entertainment. Anyway, during this pandemic crisis, I follow this online https://vreale.tv/ru/p platform for entertainment, it could be interesting for you too. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

• David John 4 months ago

Students pursuing careers in the computer science field can opt for our Matlab Assignment help from our professional writers at an affordable price.

• sam1 4 months ago

Maintaining physical closeness between players should be avoided when possible. Always try to keep at least 6 feet away from your teammates, coaches, supporters or competitors during a game while actively participating in the sport.
    seo services karachi

• Jhonny Peterson 4 months ago

Thanks for the update! I would like to watch the sport. concrete contractors cincinnati

• Sandra Hines 5 months ago

Students, you will definitely be happy to see this! Just check https://proessays.net/place-new-order. See their price, and know that their writers offer top quality for it. I compared four different websites, and the only flawless paper I got was from them.

• jason smith 5 months ago

that is goos for every business person.right here

• Arnetts Water System 5 months ago

Our team has trained, licensed, and insured professionals to offer you hot water, new tankless water heaters installation, water gadget flushing, water treatment and filtration, hot water recirculation pump san diego, annual maintenance & repair.

• cfauto garage 5 months ago

I'm reading now laptop innovations in university, and Jeep Service Center Dubai | Volvo Service Dubai might be approximately it, thesis without a doubt tough. Find out the actual critiques on the use of the platform. All the execs and cons are collected in an unmarried area.

• Ien Connor 6 months ago

Thats really new feature, im studying now computer innovations in college, and my new essay will be about it, thesis really hard. So i turned for help to this writers https://www.proessaywriting.com/paper-writing/. Hope they will help me, because i dont know what to do.

• Tom Brown 7 months ago

Fail to find fresh speedy review? Discover the real reviews on using the platform. All the pros and cons are collected in a single place. https://speedypaper.com/reviews

• Samuel Rogers 11 months ago

Information article, it was very helpful! I simply began in this and I'm attractive more familiar with it better! Thanks, keep doing amazing.. https://www.exporthub.com/importers/soccer-ball/

Sports Are Expensive.