FlipGive Stories Fundraising Tips

Get the most out of your fundraising efforts this season

Sep 09 2021

Alam, FlipGive’s Team Success Coach, shares her top tips and tricks to maximize your income all season long!

FlipGive is a free team funding app that makes raising money a breeze. Teams earn cash back for buying the things they already need. Get paid whenever you shop, dine out, book hotels or activities.

As a Team Success Coach here at FlipGive, I spend my days talking to all of our wonderful users. Usually they’re calling me for advice, but over the years they’ve taught me a few things too! I’ve compiled the absolute best tips and tricks employed by successful teams that are sure to earn your team thousands.

1. Introduce FlipGive to your team in the season kickoff meeting.
We’ve created this handy slide deck that outlines what FlipGive is and how it works. We recommend adding a little extra color with the following:

• Clearly explain how you’ll be using the money you earn.
  • Explain your goal and what it means to each player.
  • Mention your team picks (i.e. the brands you know they’ll love!).

From there, either demonstrate a purchase or play this 30 sec. video so the team can see how easy it really is. Boom - you’re the team hero!

2. Get the team to download the app.
Have everyone whip out their phones and download the FlipGive app from the App Store or Google Play right then and there. Pro tip: Tell them to put it on the homepage of their phone so they are reminded to shop with FlipGive everytime they look at it.

3. Take advantage of the $5 first shop bonus.
Each team member that makes their first purchase within 14 days of joining receives a $5 bonus (that’s on top of regular cashback!). You could earn hundreds of dollars right off the bat by getting just some of the parents on your team to make at least one purchase!

4. Get the team to download Max.
FlipGive Max is a super helpful browser extension that sits quietly on your browser and reminds you to activate your cash back when browsing a participating retailer’s website. Never get that FOMO feeling again! Visit flipgive.com/max to download.

5. Organize a team bonding event.
Bring the team together for some bonding and earn while you’re at it! Team meal or parent kickoff night? Have each family buy a restaurant gift card. Heading to a tournament or competition? Have each family book their hotel or buy a gas gift card. Time to relax? Have each family buy a gift card for your local movie theater and treat the team to a group viewing!

6. Keep the team motivated throughout the season.
Provide regular updates on how much the team has earned and encourage some friendly competition by naming the top 3 players who have earned the most! It’s also a good idea to pass along exciting opportunities to earn even more, such as our Bonus Give Event or the holiday shopping season. Recruit a few parents who find early success with FlipGive and ask them to help you out with this.

7. Use all 3 FlipGive products together for ultimate earning potential.
FlipGive offers a whole suite of free tools to simplify team money management and lower team fees. Use them together to earn your team thousands and save countless hours.

Shop
An easy-to-use cashback app for teams.

Budget
A free team budgeting and payment solution.

Bank
Secure, no-fee team banking and cashback card.

We hope your team can use these tips to play more and spend less. As always, we’re here to help if you need any support. Book a free coaching call with us anytime.

Until next time,
Alam

Comments

• gmmelissa gm 5 days ago

I have website read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging slope

• Kelly Peters 7 days ago

This is interesting! Can't wait to introduce Flipgive to my organization.
    wedding photographer in atlanta

• gmmelissa gm 10 days ago

What you share is what I seek. provided me with a great deal of knowledge. hope that you will make more efforts to have more excellent articles! chainsaw dance

• marshall saunders 11 days ago

This article left a special impression on me. I will regularly interact with your posts. Join moto x3m to experience more fun!

• Christian John Buster 11 days ago

It is really wonderful and I like the way of your fundraising! Keep up the good work! concrete contractors fayetteville

• Ethan Hayes 14 days ago

I didn't know that food has a drastic effect on a dog's health and overall condition. When my friend shared this link - https://toprateddogfoods.com/iams-dog-food-review with me, I decided to buy a package. The truth is that my dog became more active within the past month.

• among us 15 days ago

The article is very good and meaningful, hope that the next article you will update with good and new information to share information with readers, thank you for sharing.
    girls games

• Tomas Samanter 17 days ago

Thanks to the author's comprehensive description, I learnt everything I needed to know about my topic after reading this post. I published a review that you may read on the essaytyper.com reviews. Thank you so much for your time and attention.

• Ezra Hidaya 18 days ago

In our student's life, we always learn about team building and unity even any kind of personal, professional, or charity activity like this. Everywhere when we look in our student's life from the school teacher to the expert of cheap UAE assignment help everyone gives the lesson to get the power of giving and this is the lesson of the life.

• jone martin 20 days ago

Your site has taught me a lot about teamwork. Our business is robust because of our teamwork, and we have outstanding results. Groups can be found in a variety of settings, including games, business, and research. Similarly, I'm telling you that thanks to our experts' efforts, I've become an expert in air conditioning. They did a terrific job and the consumer was pleased with their efforts. You can learn more about by going to the website.

• johnee1 peter 27 days ago

It's great! These are great shares. I think I will learn a lot from your sharing.
    My idea is cookie clicker free

• Hailey Hazel about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing this brilliant data. It is so valued. You generally have affableness in your posts. Such a lot of fun and simple to peruse.
    assignment writer