FlipGive Stories Sports Parenting

The 5 Best Soccer Videos

May 06 2016

FlipGive is a free team funding app that makes raising money a breeze. Teams earn cash back for buying the things they already need. Get paid whenever you shop, dine out, book hotels or activities.

When we’re not on the field, many soccer players like to spend down time watching amazing soccer videos online. There’s nothing more inspiring or exciting than seeing your favorite soccer players, or players you don’t even know do amazing things on the pitch.

Here are some of the best soccer videos we can’t stop watching!

1. Trick Shots with Dude Perfect

The guys from Dude Perfect headed over to the UK to check out some of the best trick shots from players with Arsenal and Manchester City. From the music to the visuals to the amazing trick shots, this high-energy video is playful and cool, making us want to get out and try some of these shots ourselves.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo in Disguise

You wouldn’t expect to see one of the biggest soccer stars in the world dribbling in the middle of a square in Madrid, but that’s exactly what soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo did in disguise. Watching him interact with commuters and tourists is hilarious because they have no idea who he is or how this stranger could be so talented. The video also has a heartwarming end that you’ll have to see to believe!

3. Top 20 Free Kicks in Soccer History

Nothing compares to the adrenaline and pure joy that comes with scoring a goal. This is especially true with a free kick, and even truer when the free kick happens when the game is on the line. This video compilation spans over 40 years of soccer history and includes amazing free kicks from the likes of David Beckham, Lionel Messi Cristiano Ronaldo and more.

4. Dude Perfect Goes to the World Cup

In another Dude Perfect video, we follow the guys as they head to Brazil for the World Cup in 2014. They hang out with some of the top Football Freestylers in the world. This video captures the energy and positive vibe of Rio during the World Cup. Watching the freestylers and Dude Perfect guys play on the beach can’t help but put a smile on your face.

5. Top 10 Goal Celebrations

If the free kicks video left you feeling warm and fuzzy inside, this goal celebration video will do the same and more. Sometimes, watching soccer players celebrate the goals is more fun than watching them score the goals. With moves like “The Fisherman” and “The Mummy,” one thing is for sure, soccer players know how to get creative with their celebrations.

Whether you like the feel-good videos or the technically fantastic, watching soccer videos like these online will certainly inspire you both on and off the field.

Comments

• Alice Nelson about 22 hours ago

How will the students focus on sports when he got so many assignments pending in the back. Nerdy Editors UK provides the best University Assignment Help for the students in UK so that they can do more with their time not just stuck up with the assignments and the deadlines.

• june alexis about 1 month ago

lovely post! im gonna share this to my friends! https://salemweddingphotographers.com

• Looney Hans about 1 month ago

Great site thanks admin. More power. fence company abilene tx

• Zey Lopez about 2 months ago

I totally agree with the author of this article. These soccer videos are so amazing and interesting.

1v1 battle

• Ellie Perkins about 2 months ago

What a great idea! my friend told me they had a very memorable stay here. top real estate agents in spokane wa

• Ellie Perkins about 2 months ago

thanks for sharing this with us! love it! <3 custom closets plano

• june alexis about 2 months ago

Nice post i love it keep posting more! https://waxinglubbock.com

• Looney Hans about 2 months ago

I really loved it here but are there any recent updates? Thanks hair extensions rochester ny

• Adam Mil about 2 months ago

Football is one of my favorite games. Every weekend we go to play football matches because it is very beneficial for our health. Recently we had a big tournament match, and unfortunately, we lost the final, maybe the video is available on social media platforms because I remember that the organizer created a full match custom animated video and also did live streaming. In short, football is my craze and I really enjoy playing it.

• Adilah Bisar about 2 months ago

A great post was written by the author, damn these dude perfect guys are so talented the way they are attached or trained with a soccer ball is so amazing to see, what a talent! super amazing, these videos just make me boost up and I just think that let's go and do something! as a writer, I'll surely be writing on this after finishing some of my projects of CV writing UAE

• Jennifer Kim 3 months ago

Good to read such a great article about my favorite game soccer. I would love to watch every single match of it but due to my hectic routine of content writing service, I'm unable to give time. Hence I usually read your articles to be updated about soccer. Thanks for sharing this!

• ryan cooper 4 months ago

Great article online have to look at Free robux amazing fun forever here got it.

Sports Are Expensive.